I'm a member of a Mercedes owners group on Facebook.Bradley Kennedy just tried advertising a 95 Mercedes in our group (which is not for buying and selling of vehicles) and he couldn't even get the details right, claimed it was a V6 when Mercedes never made them in a V6 then, and was asking double the going rate for good quality specimens.

So members responded, looking out for the interests of other less informed members, some were kind to even complement the vehicle, so it definitely was not hostile in any way. Then Bradley Kennedy writes a new post insulting members and calling everyone an offensive name before removing himself from the group before the situation could be discussed.

Suffice to say no one in that group would even recommend Bendigo Ford to anyone now!

Such a poor attitude and thin skin for a salesman to spit the dummy because someone disagreed with his assessment and helped to correct his errors in falsely advertising incorrect features.Beware.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bendigo Ford and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bendigo Ford.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Bendigo Ford to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bendigo Ford?

Comments