I'm a member of a Mercedes owners group on Facebook.Bradley Kennedy just tried advertising a 95 Mercedes in our group (which is not for buying and selling of vehicles) and he couldn't even get the details right, claimed it was a V6 when Mercedes never made them in a V6 then, and was asking double the going rate for good quality specimens.
So members responded, looking out for the interests of other less informed members, some were kind to even complement the vehicle, so it definitely was not hostile in any way. Then Bradley Kennedy writes a new post insulting members and calling everyone an offensive name before removing himself from the group before the situation could be discussed.
Suffice to say no one in that group would even recommend Bendigo Ford to anyone now!
Such a poor attitude and thin skin for a salesman to spit the dummy because someone disagreed with his assessment and helped to correct his errors in falsely advertising incorrect features.Beware.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Bendigo Ford Staff
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "Ordered flowers they sent the wrong ones and a measly amount! Asked for a refund of money they refused and only said another bunch or gift card I said no..."
- "I bought approx. 50 pairs of shoes for my business from Coolcept, and 29 pairs were faulty. Burn marks, dirty, glue over them, jagged and torn inner soles, heels not..."
- "I bought a nice neat and tidy brown leather couch modelLatitude Sofa, RX Caramel. The cushions at the back, after the space of 2 weeks sagged to ugly sausage shapes,..."