Brisbane, Queensland

I'm a member of a Mercedes owners group on Facebook.Bradley Kennedy just tried advertising a 95 Mercedes in our group (which is not for buying and selling of vehicles) and he couldn't even get the details right, claimed it was a V6 when Mercedes never made them in a V6 then, and was asking double the going rate for good quality specimens.

So members responded, looking out for the interests of other less informed members, some were kind to even complement the vehicle, so it definitely was not hostile in any way. Then Bradley Kennedy writes a new post insulting members and calling everyone an offensive name before removing himself from the group before the situation could be discussed.

Suffice to say no one in that group would even recommend Bendigo Ford to anyone now!

Such a poor attitude and thin skin for a salesman to spit the dummy because someone disagreed with his assessment and helped to correct his errors in falsely advertising incorrect features.Beware.

Had an Experience with Bendigo Ford?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more