I'm a member of a Mercedes owners group on Facebook.Bradley Kennedy just tried advertising a 95 Mercedes in our group (which is not for buying and selling of vehicles) and he couldn't even get the details right, claimed it was a V6 when Mercedes never made them in a V6 then, and was asking double the going rate for good quality specimens.
So members responded, looking out for the interests of other less informed members, some were kind to even complement the vehicle, so it definitely was not hostile in any way. Then Bradley Kennedy writes a new post insulting members and calling everyone an offensive name before removing himself from the group before the situation could be discussed.
Suffice to say no one in that group would even recommend Bendigo Ford to anyone now!
Such a poor attitude and thin skin for a salesman to spit the dummy because someone disagreed with his assessment and helped to correct his errors in falsely advertising incorrect features.Beware.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Bendigo Ford Staff
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "I bought approx. 50 pairs of shoes for my business from Coolcept, and 29 pairs were faulty. Burn marks, dirty, glue over them, jagged and torn inner soles, heels not..."
- "After a couple of months of normal use the cushions at the back of the couch sagged and became ugly, the couch became uncomfortable. I contacted Freedom Furniture and they..."
- "I went to pizza hut placed my order an found out the person making my pizza had no shoes on it turn me off eating my pizza I took photos..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."